Let us know about what should not be given to a dog to eat. Feeding our dogs is a very loving act, but it is important to be careful about what we give them. There are many human foods that can be harmful to your dogs and can harm them and they should avoid these foods to ensure their safety and well-being.
What should not be given to a dog in food?
Here are some things that should never be given to dogs as food, so let’s know what should not be given to dogs in food.
1. Chocolate: We love chocolate, but chocolate contains theobromine, a substance that is poisonous to dogs and can cause serious health problems, including seizures and even death. can cause.
2. Grapes and Raisins: Grapes and raisins are as beneficial for us humans as they can be dangerous for dogs, they can cause kidney failure in dogs and even small amounts of them can be harmful for them.
3. Onions and Garlic: Both onions and garlic, in any form (cooked, raw, powdered) can damage a dog’s red blood cells, leading to dangerous conditions like anemia.
4. Avocado: Avocados contain persin, which can cause stomach upset and breathing difficulties in dogs.
5. Xylitol: The substance xylitol is a sugar substitute commonly found in sugar-free products such as gum, candy and baked goods. This can cause rapid secretion of insulin in dogs, leading to hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), which can be a threat to their health.
6. Alcohol: Consuming alcohol can cause alcohol poisoning in dogs, which can lead to potentially fatal consequences such as vomiting, dizziness, and unconsciousness.
7. Caffeine: Caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, cold brew, cold drinks and other caffeine-containing products can be harmful to dogs and cause restlessness, rapid breathing and increased heart rate.
8. Macadamia Nuts: Macadamia nuts can be toxic to dogs, causing weakness, shivering, and hyperthermia.
9. Bones: Serving your dog cooked bones with meat can be dangerous as they can break and pose a choking hazard or cause internal damage to the dog’s digestive system. It is best for dogs to avoid giving dogs any cooked bones.
10. High-Fat Foods: High-fat foods, such as fatty meats and dairy products, can cause pancreatitis in dogs, which can lead to severe inflammation of the pancreas.
Read More –
- Dog dewormer
- Pets help with stress and mental health
- Dog training guide
- Dog appetite medicine
- Tibetan mastiff dog price
- Which color dog should be kept at home
- Benefits of having a dog
- How many vaccines do dogs get
- What Should Be Fed To A Small Puppy
- Toys For Dogs
11. Raw meat, fish and eggs: Many people try to give raw meat, fish or eggs to their dogs, which is absolutely wrong. These raw foods can contain many harmful bacteria which can affect the health of your beloved dog. Can spoil and cause other problems and do not give raw meat fish or egg to your dog.
In conclusion: Even small amounts of these foods can be harmful to dogs. If you suspect that your dog has ingested something toxic or is showing any signs of illness after eating, contact your veterinarian immediately. Always try to give your dog a ready-made dog food that is specifically designed for dogs.